Thursday, October 15, 2015

Writing projects update

It's been awhile since I updated this page with an update on my writing projects, so here goes.

My long short story/novella "Chaoskampf" will be appearing in Marked to Die, a tribute anthology to the work of Mark Samuels that will most likely be published in the spring of 2016 by Snuggly Books. This book is edited by Justin Isis and features a large roster of very exciting contributors. More information here:

http://www.snugglybooks.co.uk/marked-to-die/

Aside from writing "Chaoskampf" I've been kind of lax in writing short fiction this year. I'm slowly (very slowly) working on another story entitled "Black Noise" that's inspired by the music of Maurizo Bianchi. No idea when it'll be done. I do have ideas for other short story titles (such as "Alien Existence"), it's just a matter of coming up with appropriate ideas for them (I find I often come up with the titles for stories before the actual story idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment