Friday, September 1, 2023

New Chapbook Available: "CAW: Colossal Abandoned World" (Zagava)


This month Zagava has put up for order a new story of mine entitled "CAW: Colossal Abandoned World" as part of their ongoing Infra-Noir chapbook series. This story was kind of a throwback to my older Ligotti-inspired pessimistic earlier short fiction (which might please some of my older fans), though it was also heavily influenced by (among other things) various reoccurring dreams I've had throughout my life, and also the unoccupied RNG rooms and endless corridors of the Kowloon high rises in SHENMUE II (which I think are actually some of the most unsettling environments I've encountered in a video game). Anyway you can get it here:

Incidentally, this is my first solo publication since the HARLEM SMOKE novel/THE MAN WHO MURDERED HIS MUSE chapbook double whammy of 2019... the last few years since have been pretty fallow ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment