Saturday, January 19, 2019

HARLEM SMOKE Day on Dennis Cooper's Blog

As mentioned previously this weekend sees Dennis Cooper's blog hosting my Day devoted to HARLEM SMOKE. For those interested, I spend a bit of time (okay, maybe a little more than a bit of time) discussing how I came up with the idea and the writing process behind the book, what inspired the novel, notes on the soundtrack, plus lots of photographs from the city of Providence (many taken by me) depicting some of the real-life locations that appear in the book.

Hopefully this is the last general update I'll need to do for the time being as I'm getting sick of typing those two words 'Harlem Smoke!'

https://denniscooperblog.com/please-welcome-to-the-world-james-champagne-harlem-smoke-snuggly-books/?fbclid=IwAR2iF_KSHQqDsdp9Iycc-uChDP6hB26omR3TePHuYE2HfoqLf4FsNrLqqK0

No comments:

Post a Comment