Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Last Dark Ride RIP

Contrary to my last blog posting, I've recently decided to abandon LAST DARK RIDE, which was to have been my 3rd horror short story collection. While some of the stories within it I feel have merit, there are many others that lack the same passion that I felt when doing stories for my previous two collections, and I'm uncomfortable about trying to get published anything unless it's something I'm 100% passionate about. The few good stories I'll save for a future collection, and the lesser ones I'll go through at some point and see if there are any good sentences I can scavenge for future projects. 

In related news, the French Decadent novella that was to have been the first entry in the collection I'm thinking will now be a standalone (short) novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment