Saturday, April 13, 2019

Catechisms of the Starless Cube

After a long period of dormancy/development hell, I think I might FINALLY be ready to start shopping around my long-delayed 3rd short story collection, which originally was to have been titled LAST DARK RIDE but more recently was changed to CATECHISMS OF THE STARLESS CUBE: NINE TALES OF THE GROTESQUE & THE ABSURD (some of the contents were changed as well). As the MS stands now it's a little over 200 pages/88,000 words, so not a super-big book. Essentially as the subtitle states it is 9 stories, really 2 novellas at the beginning and end with 7 shorter stories sandwiched in-between. Anyway the working table of contents is:

The Byzantine Light
Black Noise
The Lovers Reversed
XYscahton
Epistles from the Sunken Track
The Murder Mystery
Snapper's Salvation
The Last Librarian
Chaoskampf

Hopefully now I'll be able to devote myself full-time to the French Decadent short novel I started not too long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment