Saturday, February 25, 2023

Pleasant Tales III complete

It's been almost 3 years in the making (the project began as a few handwritten stories scrawled into a journal during the pandemic lockdown in 2020), but my 4th short story collection, PLEASANT TALES III, is finally complete (for the curious, the first PLEASANT TALES was written by Brendan Connell and the 2nd by Justin Isis). At close to 150 pages and around 59,000 words, it's not as long as my prior collections, but, I think, a good read for those in a hurry. I still have some editing/proofing to do on it, but the main text itself is done.

The contents will be:
1. The Rainbow Road Apotheosis
2. A Soused March Hare
3. The Immaculate Restroom
4. Super Uneventful Oregon Trail
5. Black & White Vagina Odyssey
6. Exquisite Corpse
7. Dazed and Confused
8. Gay Homosexuality (co-written with Justin Isis)
9. Gwschend and I at the Blue Cat Café



No comments:

Post a Comment